You are unique…
My goal is to help you reach your wellness potential and mind-body balance by developing a nutrition and lifestyle program that is best suited to all aspects of your life.
As a Holistic Nutritionist and a Yoga Teacher, I see you as a unique individual with unique needs and strengths.
This is why every nutrition and lifestyle protocol is tailored to you specifically and deals with the root cause of your discomfort.
I also make sure that the suggestions are easy to follow, and all lifestyle changes are carried out through very specific, easy steps.
What to Expect?
Where we start and what we focus on will depend on where you are on your journey.
We will go over your main concerns, current diet and lifestyle. This way we will determine any dietary and nutrient deficiencies as well as action steps to correct them.
Together, we will create a nutrition and lifestyle plan that is easy to follow and fits your commitment to take your health into your own hands.
Initial Appointment (45 minutes):
- Comprehensive intake (This is how I learn about you and your current diet and lifestyle)
- Did you know that your symptoms are the clues that will help me get to the root cause of your discomfort? Nutribody Questionnaire is the tool I use to understand your symptoms in terms of nutrients deficiencies, toxicity and organ weakness.
- We will also upgrade your current diet. Small but powerful changes will make all the difference! A Meal Plan tailored to your needs will make this much easier.
- It all starts with a healthy mind – you will learn simple deep breathing and meditation techniques to create a winning mindset
- Sometimes we need to correct imbalances by giving the body what it needs – supplementation – the right nutrient at the right time!
60 minute appointment $120
45 minute appointment $90
30 minute appointment (follow-up only) $60
1 week menu plan $70
2 week menu plan $100
In some cases we need to dig deeper to uncover the root cause of your discomfort.
Here is a list of tests (additional charges apply) that can help us get there:
SALIVA HORMONE TESTING
Measures the levels of Cortisol, DHEA, Estrogen, Progesterone Testosterone
Measures levels of Histamine and Diamine Oxidase as possible causes of inflammation and digestive disturbance.
ZONULIN GUT PERMEABILITY TEST
Measures the levels of Zonulin, the protein in blood that modulates the permeability of gut lining.
CANDIDA SUITE TEST
Measures the antibodies to Candida one of the most common causes of fungal infections.
FOOD INTOLERANCE TEST
Analyses over 200 foods to determine IgG reactions that can cause a variety of symptoms.
LIVE BLOOD CELL ANALYSIS (currently suspended)